Dear Valued Guest,
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority and we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure 4EG bars and restaurants are providing you with safe and enjoyable environments to eat and drink.
To help curb the spread of COVID-19, we are raising our usual standards of cleanliness even higher.
We have implemented additional procedures, which follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state and local health departments of each of our locations.
• We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both public and back-of-house areas.
• We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas and touch points at an increased frequency.
• Surfaces such as bar tops and dining tables are sanitized regularly.
• All locations have increased frequency of hand washing or sanitizing procedures during each employee’s shift.
• Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
All 4EG employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness, fever, or other illness that can be transmitted to others.
Thank you for supporting our bars and restaurants. We look forward to continuing to welcome you and serve you in our establishments.
Follow #WeAreWorkingToday and #foureg for ongoing business updates.
The 4EG Team
Located a few blocks from the heart of Logan Square at 2521 N. Milwaukee Ave, The Owl opened its doors in September of 2011. It is the late night destination in the neighborhood, keeping the party going until 4am every night and 5am on Saturdays. However, with 20 beers on tap, a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and a wide array of eclectic events, The Owl is an all night destination. Stop in early or come by late, and enjoy. The Owl is also a perfect spot to book your next private party.